Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels absorb sunlight and produce electricity using photovoltaic cells. By directly converting the sun’s rays the solar PV modules can be used for your everyday activities in a business or household environment. There has been significant advancements in the efficiency and effectiveness of solar panels over the past decade and the cells no longer need direct sunlight to produce electricity. This means that even on cloudy days they can still generate some electricity – good news for the UK climate!
The Benefits of Solar PV Panels
- Your own clean independent renewable power source.
- Reduce your electricity bills by up to 100%, depending on your energy consumption rate and size of system.
- Generate income from Government incentives, such as the Feed-In-Tariff
- Increase the value and/or saleability of your property.
- Little or no maintenance is required because it is a solid state energy conversion process.
- Silent in operation.
- No planning permission needed (unless you live in a listed building or conservation area).
- Works all year round and can last 40+ years.
Tipsgrove Eco is a family run business offering the complete service for all solar installations. Our installation works are carried out by our own team and we help our customers through each stage of the process. Our Eco Showroom displays live demonstrations and contains more information about renewable energy. Please contact us if you would like to make an appointment to visit our showroom.
As an accredited installer Tipsgrove Eco are also able to provide eligibility on current Government incentives and offer assistance in registering your installation with the relevant scheme. Government initiatives are subject to change throughout the year and it is best to check with us during your initial survey to discuss the current rates and incentives.
We offer free no obligation home or business surveys to assess your property for the suitability of solar panels. If you would like to book a survey then simply contact us